Friday, May 7, 2010

Pocatello 50 Leg 2 Recon 5-7-10

Today I ran the 2nd leg of the Pocatello 50 backwards to see the conditions of the course. I took along my Mino HD to take some video of the conditions for people who are looking to get some training time on the course. Hopefully you enjoy!

Pocatello 50 course leg 2-1 from Luke Nelson on Vimeo.



Pocatello 50 leg 2-2 from Luke Nelson on Vimeo.



Pocatello 50 leg 2 -3 from Luke Nelson on Vimeo.




Pocatello 50 leg 2-4 from Luke Nelson on Vimeo.



Pocatello 50 leg 2-6 from Luke Nelson on Vimeo.



Pocatello 50 Leg 2-8 from Luke Nelson on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Luke,

    Thanks for posting the vids, they're great! As we learned last year things can change dramatically in the 2-3 weeks before the race. I predict perfect conditions come race day.

    Have you been over on Scout Mtn recently?

    Jared

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent videos, Luke! Thanks for sharing. I love the Cross Lite / Sportiva plug in video 2! I look forward to seeing you in a few days.

    ReplyDelete